Thank you so much for booking a Cake Smash! Time to make some mess!
Please take some time to watch my short video guide and read the tips below to help you best prepare for your session. This will give you an idea of what to expect. If you still have questions after watching the video and reading the tips, please feel free to contact me.
Some extra information....
1. Please arrive on time, I usually have more than 1 shoot a day and cannot extend your session.
2. Please bring baby in clothes that are easy to get off. This will help them not get annoyed when getting undressed and ready for their cake smash.
3. Don’t bring too many people along. Too many people can be distracting and overwhelming for your baby.
4. Bring along some snacks that your Bub really loves eg. crackers. If they are unsure of the cake, we can swap some snacks in, until they get comfortable. The cake is a vanilla sponge, so think of that colour when bringing snacks.
5. During the session, take some time to have a look through my samples of printed products: albums, framed prints, framed canvas, acrylic prints & the portrait suite. Whilst I’m working, don’t hesitate to ask any questions, I’m here to help and make sure the process of printing your products is simple and saves you organising it yourself!
6. Studio Hygiene will be enforced ~ to keep your baby/children, yourselves and the studio clean and safe, you MUST:
- Not touch the studio door handle. I will open the door when you arrive and leave. **Please message to let me know when you have arrived, if I haven't opened the door for you**
- Remove shoes upon entering.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided.
-If anyone in the family has a fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of sense of smell DO NOT come to your session. Please let me know in advance so we can discuss your options.
- Only immediate family can be involved in your session.
Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep the studio a safe environment for all, your support is greatly appreciated and allows others to also have the opportunity to create memories of their own!
I look forward to creating a mess with your baby!! Be sure to have fun and enjoy watching your Bub smash some cake!!